Total time 20min
Almond Crunch Oatmeal
- For oatmeal
- For topping
- Make oatmeal
- In a medium saucepan, bring Silk to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir In cinnamon and 2 cups oats (500 ml) and cook according to oatmeal package directions, usually about 2-3 minutes for quick oats, 5-7 minutes for old-fashioned oats.
- Make topping
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F).
- In a small bowl, toss together 1/2 cup (125 ml) oats, almonds and honey. Spread on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour oatmeal into bowls and sprinkle with topping.