Total time 5min
- *Simple syrup: 1 part sugar, 1 part water, heated until sugar dissolves.
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker except soda water and garnish.
- Add 1 cup (250 ml) of ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a small highball or juice glass, top with soda water and give a quick stir. Garnish with orange.
- NOTE: This drink is a take on the classic Ramos Fizz, which was traditionally made with 1 egg white per glass. If you want to give that a try, add a pasteurized egg white to shaker before adding ice. Look for pasteurized egg whites in the grocery store.