Total time 5min
NITRO OAT LATTE
- INGREDIENTS FOR THE COLD BREW
- INGREDIENTS FOR THE NITRO
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE COLD BREW
- Put the coffee into your clean glass bottle, carafe or jar, add the water and make sure all the coffee is well soaked.
- Let it stand for 8-12 hours at room temperature.
- Strain through the paper filter into another clean bottle, carafe or jar. Store in the fridge (it’ll keep for up to 5 days).
- If you don’t want to make your own Cold Brew from scratch, use SToK Unsweetened Cold Brew instead!
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NITRO
- Pour the cold brew + Silk Barista Oat into the Nitro Whip.
- Screw in the nitrocharger. Shake well. Serve in your glass or jar of choice.
- TIP: The luxurious foam layer created by the Nitro Whip gives this drink an extra velvety mouthfeel.