Total time 45mins
Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy stockpot over medium heat. Add the onion and shallots and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the stock, broccoli, zucchini and dried thyme.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Stir in Silk.
- In 2-3 separate batches, purée the soup in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Return puréed soup to the pot and reheat.
- To serve, ladle into warm bowls and top with salt and pepper, basil and Parmesan cheese, if desired.