Total time 30mins
Adrian Forte’s Seitan Souvlaki
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place your seitan into the marinade and allow to sit for at least 20 minutes. Stick your seitan onto soaked bamboo skewers or thin chopsticks.
- Use six or seven chunks per kebab. Feel free to alternate veggies into your kebabs, like red pepper or zucchini, for a more colorful effect.
- Heat your cast iron skillet or BBQ to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sear souvlaki skewers for 4 min. on each side until nice and charred.
- Remove from the pan or grill, squeeze lemon on top and serve with Silk cashew cream tzatziki for dipping.