Servings 4 to 6
Total time 15mins
- In a pot, melt the vegetable margarine or butter with the 2 cloves of garlic, on medium heat.
- Once the vegetable margarine or butter has melted, add about half of the all-purpose flour, stirring constantly with a whisk until obtaining a nice homogeneous consistency.
- (Optional) Deglaze with white wine and reduce for a few minutes.
- Add 500 ml Silk NextmilkTM plant-based beverage and continue to stir constantly with a whisk.
- Add the Dijon mustard, nutmeg, salt and pepper and stir.
- Add the 2nd half of all-purpose flour, turn off the heat and stir until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Mix the sauce with your favorite pasta and sprinkle chopped chives before serving.