Total time 30min
Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, ground flax, cocoa powder, baking powder, soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Silk, oil, applesauce, sugar, vanilla and egg until well blended. Add Silk mixture to flour mixture and stir just until combined. Do not overmix. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Divide the batter evenly between muffin cups, filling each about three-quarters full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.