Total time 20min
Couscous Salad with Mint and Feta
- Cook couscous in a large pot of salted water for 10 minutes or until the pasta is done. Drain but do not rinse.
- Spread couscous on a baking sheet to cool.
- In a mini food processor or blender, combine mayonnaise, tofu, Silk, mustard, lemon juice, salt and 1 ounce (30 g) of feta.
- Process until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- In a medium bowl, combine couscous, dressing, cucumber, tomatoes, green onions, mint and parsley. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice; garnish with feta and extra mint.