Total time 1h 30mins
Maple Caramel Sauce
- In a small saucepan, heat the margarine, sugar, maple syrup and corn syrup until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, whisk in 1/3 cup (75 ml) Silk. Do not be concerned if the sauce clumps.
- Bring the mixture back to a simmer and cook, stirring, for an additional 5 minutes to smooth out any lumps.
- Whisk in 3-4 Tbsp (45-60 ml) of additional Silk to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.