Total time 30min
Fast and Easy Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions.
- While pasta is boiling, heat olive oil or margarine in a medium saucepan. Add flour and wine or stock and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Silk and remaining ingredients, except parsley. Bring to a simmer and stir until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Toss with cooked pasta, arrange on six plates and sprinkle each serving with fresh parsley.
- NOTE: Add 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese to sauce if desired. (The recipe will no longer be lactose-free.)