Total time 1h
Espresso Chip Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a 21 1/2 cm x 11 1/2 cm (8 1/2" x 4 1/2") bread pan and line bottom with parchment paper.
- NOTE: Don’t skip this step or bread will stick to bottom of pan.
- In a small bowl, combine warmed Silk and espresso powder and stir to dissolve. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together nut flours, salt and soda.
- In a third bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, coconut oil, banana and Silk/espresso mixture. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.