Total time 15min
Chuck Hughes’ Plant-based Crepes and Frozen Dessert
Delicious plant-based crepes, suitable for breakfast or dessert, and frozen dessert with spicy cookie butter.
- Ingredients for Plant-based Crepes
- Ingredients for Frozen Dessert
- Instructions for Plant-based Crepes
- Mix all dry ingredients together and sift so there are no lumps.
- In separate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Add wet mix to dry mix and mix blend until smooth.
- Cook small amount of batter in a pan covering the bottom of pan.
- Instructions for Frozen Dessert
- Method Without Ice Cream Machine: mix everything together and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Then, pulse in blender until smooth and serve.
- Ice Cream Machine Method: mix everything together until smooth.
- Chill in fridge at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Pour mix into ice cream machine and follow manufacturer’s instructions.