Total time 45min, +Chilling
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Place Silk and Silk for Coffee in a medium saucepan and whisk in sweetener.
- Slice vanilla bean in half lengthwise and use the tip of a knife to scrape the seeds from the bean into the saucepan. Add bean pod as well.
- Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove about 1/4 cup from the pan and whisk it together with the arrowroot in a small bowl. Whisk the arrowroot mixture back into the pan, cover and let the mixture infuse for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely and process in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.