Total time 30min
Vibrant vegan carbonara
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes into thin stripes, mix withsoy sauce and smoked paprika powder. Lay on a bakingdish and bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta al dente according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Bake the finely chopped onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Drain the pasta but keep 80 ml of cooking water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pasta and serve with fresh parsley.