Total time 30mins
Dairy-Free Toasted Coconut Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Grease mini muffin pan or line with mini muffin paper cups.
- Whisk together pumpkin, Silk, vanilla, applesauce and shredded coconut.
- In separate bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Slowly incorporate the sifted dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into greased or lined muffin pan. Garnish the individual muffins with a sprinkling of shredded coconut. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- NOTE: Makes 24 mini muffins.