Total time 55mins
- Preheat the oven to 395°F (200°C).
- Slice the mushrooms and courgettes. Sauté the shallots, garlic and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 5 minutes. Add the sliced courgettes, halved cherry tomatoes and the chopped parsley and allow to simmer for 3 minutes. Add the herbs, a pinch of salt and a good pinch of ground pepper.
- To make the cheese sauce: Over a medium heat, melt the margarine or oil in a saucepan and sprinkle in the flour while stirring continuously for 2-3 minutes until you obtain a smooth mixture. Pour in beverage a little at a time. Beating well with each addition to produce a smooth mixture. Allow it to simmer until the desired thickness is achieved. Add 100g of the grated cheese and allow the cheese to melt. Remove from the heat, season to taste.
- Assemble the lasagna in your baking dish: cover the base of the baking dish with one third of the vegetables, cover with a layer of lasagna sheets followed by one third of the cheese sauce. Repeat twice more ending with a layer of cheese sauce. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!